MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Video of Tommy

Thread: Video of Tommy
View Single Post

Old 10-25-2011, 09:33 PM   #1096
country flag Happiness

Happiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Video of Tommy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VamosEspaña View Post
Thanks for the videos from mallorca confidencial and abc, Happiness
I also love that one from abc

Full version from tdp here:

http://www.rtve.es/alacarta/videos/t...-10-11/1230643

I expected that tv Catalunya would post that video with many interviews (incl. Tommy's one) on their site... they haven't done it yet.

Of course I also don't think that it's wrong to love another countries team and players more than your country's But you've got better opportunities to follow them on tv if you love the players of your country
Anytime honey

Your wishes are my command. Next there's a video of the press conference of all of the players involved, including Tommy. The guys are really hilarious at times