MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Video of Tommy

Thread: Video of Tommy
View Single Post

Old 10-24-2011, 07:42 PM   #1092
country flag VamosEspaña

VamosEspaña has a reputation beyond reputeVamosEspaña has a reputation beyond reputeVamosEspaña has a reputation beyond reputeVamosEspaña has a reputation beyond reputeVamosEspaña has a reputation beyond reputeVamosEspaña has a reputation beyond reputeVamosEspaña has a reputation beyond reputeVamosEspaña has a reputation beyond reputeVamosEspaña has a reputation beyond reputeVamosEspaña has a reputation beyond reputeVamosEspaña has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Video of Tommy

There's some "not wrong", unfortunately, reason for his haters to hate him...

1. Barcelona 2004, the final match, the last game and
2. Hamburg 2008, 1st round, 2nd set, 6th game (there's a video for this on youtube, too)

His behavior was both for sure within the limits of the ATP rules, but not very fair, unfortunately.

I don't think it necessery to mention here about them in detail. If you want to know more, you can send me a PM.

It's O.K. for everyone to criticize others' behavior, but people who aren't able to forgive mistakes of others forever should have a big problem in themselves, I think. I'm sooooooooooooooo sorry for them...

And there're a lot of players on tour who play much more boring than Tommy. I generally find the Spanish tennis, not only Tommy's games but also Rafa and Co.'s ones, rather boring than entertaining, but of course amazing so that we can enjoy it enough

Don't you also think that they wouldn't call him "BOREDO" if his family name wouldn't be "ROBREDO"?
VamosEspaña is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote