MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Fill-in-The-Draw (FITD) Stockholm|Fickelgruber is THE CHAMP! =)

View Single Post

Old 10-20-2011, 09:36 PM   #79
country flag coonster14

coonster14 has a reputation beyond reputecoonster14 has a reputation beyond reputecoonster14 has a reputation beyond reputecoonster14 has a reputation beyond reputecoonster14 has a reputation beyond reputecoonster14 has a reputation beyond reputecoonster14 has a reputation beyond reputecoonster14 has a reputation beyond reputecoonster14 has a reputation beyond reputecoonster14 has a reputation beyond reputecoonster14 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fill-in-The-Draw (FITD) Stockholm|ROUND 1 UPDATE: kingroger/jrm LEAD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jervisjames View Post
Hey Coonster, can you double check the spreadsheet for the players picking Nalbandian to win. It looks like there is an error somewhere as the picks distribution is showing 3 people picked him to get to semis, but 4 have him winning. Either someone picked him to lose the semi but win the final or there's a glitch in the calculations.
Cheers mate.
Hey there JJ, nope there is no glitch with the spreadsheet, this is what one entrant has listed for their SF and F picks, I won't name who, but I think it was just a rushed job when sending in the picks.

Quote:
SF
Tomic
Wawrinka
F
Nalbandian
I just copy and paste whatever picks are submitted by the entrants.

Also supporting: Rusty, Pics, Nalby, Nando, Baggy, Kei, Isner, Blake, Kolya, Berdych, Richie, Soderling, Gil

Ana - Wozzy - Vika - Kimmy - Makiri

AGASSI,RAFTER,SAFIN
coonster14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote