MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Does anyone like indoor tennis?

View Single Post

Old 10-19-2011, 08:59 PM   #60
country flag romismak

romismak has a reputation beyond reputeromismak has a reputation beyond reputeromismak has a reputation beyond reputeromismak has a reputation beyond reputeromismak has a reputation beyond reputeromismak has a reputation beyond reputeromismak has a reputation beyond reputeromismak has a reputation beyond reputeromismak has a reputation beyond reputeromismak has a reputation beyond reputeromismak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Does anyone like indoor tennis?

Indoor is great. They are some issues -like it is to end of the year when players used to be more tired than before and that slams are over, but still i love it. Maybe indoor slam will be great, because WTF is only about best 8 and i would love to see more matches at some big indoor event- PAris hoe will be so fast like last year it was great. But what is best about indoor tennis is the conditions are perfect. MAybe some players could have trouble with lightning, but still no wind, no sun-hot and also when you are serving-smashing it can be disturbing. Without those 2 things indoor is great for how Mardy said great conditions and more likely better player will win. For example when you play outdoor, somebody can have trouble to handle wind and can loose, but he is clearly superior player, indoor he will win. So that is really what i like. Most indoors are fast surfaces, but they are also few medium-slower HC indoors and they are good too i think. I don´t think like some guys that indoor should be fast.
romismak is offline View My Blog!