MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, this is the new and improved djokoforum chat thread, you know?"

View Single Post

Old 10-16-2011, 11:52 PM   #167
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The new (and improved) Djokoforum chat thread! Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Chinese women are amazingly resilient. May be because they are suppressed and treated as second class citizen for such a long time.

And about China calling: I think most of us has the need to look for our roots.

The whole family, including Brutus, went out yesterday. We ate t the courtyard in a nearby tourist site and Brutus attracted lots of Ooohs and Aaahs and part of the tourisits picture collection Hubby ačted like a proud daddy enjoying the spotlight Then we went to Bryce Thompson Arboretum and bought pots of succulent plants But it was really hot yesterday as mother nature forgets it is supposed to be Fall now.
Iím sure people do. I always took an interest in mine, so I didnít have to look when I was grown. Her interest turned into a nice book. These girls are so young and seemingly valiant. In the middle of the book the author takes time to tell the story of her family which is not as interesting to me as is the lives of the factory girls. I admire them and also the author because trying to find out about them and keep up with them must have been very difficult.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
The photos I took in Sweden are on FB now, star see, you put photos for me, I put photos for you
I will take a look after I finish the dinner process.

thank you!
star is offline View My Blog!