MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Getting to know: Santiago Giraldo

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2011, 05:31 AM   #200
country flag VolandriFan

VolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Getting to know: Santiago Giraldo

Shame there's not more interest in here. I've been watching Giraldo a bit this year and especially these last few weeks and I think he's great, lots of potential to improve his ranking. The match with Rafa in Tokyo last week was high quality, and his win over Melzer this week in Shangai was pretty impressive too!

He's not entered in any more events this year as far as I can tell. Hopefully he'll use the extra time to prepare for 2012.

Fognini|Mathieu|Falla|Bolelli|Muller|Verdasco
Monaco|Garcia-Lopez|Dancevic|Granollers|Massu|Schwank
Wolmarans|Xristos|Ferrer|Monfils|Alcaide|Starace
VolandriFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote