MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - When was the last time a M1000 was this bad??

View Single Post

Old 10-13-2011, 10:50 PM   #52
country flag romismak

romismak has a reputation beyond reputeromismak has a reputation beyond reputeromismak has a reputation beyond reputeromismak has a reputation beyond reputeromismak has a reputation beyond reputeromismak has a reputation beyond reputeromismak has a reputation beyond reputeromismak has a reputation beyond reputeromismak has a reputation beyond reputeromismak has a reputation beyond reputeromismak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When was the last time a M1000 was this bad??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset of Age View Post
I agree with the comment regarding the crowd, but is it really so 'terrible' to see some fresh faces make it far in the tournament? Rather the contrary I'd say. Rafa, Berdych, Tsonga and Fish were all here, and got beaten by the better player that day. You sound as if an upset should never happen...
No i wrote there that positive things is that interresting players take advantage of this - Dolgo and others, but overall i mean this Shanghai is like WTA event- every top guy beaten and anybody in the draw could win - i know some people say good for th egame, but i think good for the game is when somebody from top guys is out- get beaten and somebody will make it far from unexpected guys, but not this case - that almost everyone from top guys is out- how i said besides Murray 4/5 biggest favorites here are out- i think that isn´t so great- maybe if 2/5 ok but not like this.
romismak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote