MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - When was the last time a M1000 was this bad??

View Single Post

Old 10-13-2011, 06:10 PM   #49
country flag mooncreek

mooncreek has a reputation beyond reputemooncreek has a reputation beyond reputemooncreek has a reputation beyond reputemooncreek has a reputation beyond reputemooncreek has a reputation beyond reputemooncreek has a reputation beyond reputemooncreek has a reputation beyond reputemooncreek has a reputation beyond reputemooncreek has a reputation beyond reputemooncreek has a reputation beyond reputemooncreek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When was the last time a M1000 was this bad??

Ferrer/Roddick is the only one of the Quarterfinals that make any sense... and Roddick is a faded case with a really kind draw. But if Roddick beats Ferrer, you have to think he's the favorite against two players who've never made a Masters final. People will actually think Roddick's got a chance in 2012.

Murray had better make the final because this is the softest draw he'll ever see in the Quarters and Semis of a Masters event. I'd like Kei to beat Dolgopolov because a Kei/Andy semi would be the craziest crowd we've seen for an male Asian player since the Paradorn days (yes, I know this is China, not Japan but point still stands). When Andy was playing in Bangkok two weeks ago, he specifically mentioned the crowd playing against Paradorn as the most lasting part of his 2005 run to the final.
mooncreek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote