MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - When was the last time a M1000 was this bad??

View Single Post

Old 10-13-2011, 04:13 PM   #43
country flag American278

American278 has a reputation beyond reputeAmerican278 has a reputation beyond reputeAmerican278 has a reputation beyond reputeAmerican278 has a reputation beyond reputeAmerican278 has a reputation beyond reputeAmerican278 has a reputation beyond reputeAmerican278 has a reputation beyond reputeAmerican278 has a reputation beyond reputeAmerican278 has a reputation beyond reputeAmerican278 has a reputation beyond reputeAmerican278 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When was the last time a M1000 was this bad??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I don't really know how bad it is, since I've barely found any of it, but some of the guys in the QF and their draws to make it there are an absolute joke. And by that I mean EBDEN, RODDICK and DOLGOPOLOV (good player, very soft draw) for example. Ebden and Roddick, with their level of play, wouldn't win a match in a normal draw for a Masters.

The crowds are awful but the ones that go make noise and are into the matches. Ultimately, though, the event is just total boring.
"Ebden and Roddick, with their level of play, wouldn't win a match in a normal draw for a Masters."....are you drunk`? i hope so otherwise the comment is just stupid
American278 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote