MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - It's not too much to ask the mind & body to work at the same time is it? HC Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-12-2011, 08:15 PM   #150
country flag partygirl

partygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It's not too much to ask the mind & body to work at the same time is it? HC Threa

Quote:
Originally Posted by arodfanpe666o View Post
An interview with: ANDY RODDICK

I think as you get older, you need that time. I've rested a little too much this year, to be honest. I've been on the couch.
I want to say at least he said it, but he says a lot of things.
Too bad it wasn't a therapist couch

It does sound positive that he has been discussing with Courier how not to run his hard head into the ground. All this extreme prep work to then go out of tournaments with a whimpering passivity, waiting on your opponents mistakes.

Last edited by partygirl : 10-13-2011 at 05:51 AM.
partygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote