MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Being Single

Thread: Being Single
View Single Post

Old 10-12-2011, 04:39 PM   #16
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How do you personally deal with loneliness?

I cant think in shit now because I am just thinking about all the fun I will be losing without my ex-girlfriend that I had for five months now
However, we cant date someone only for the fun.
I think I lost 80% of my distractions and happy moments of the last 5 months right now... time to boost my life , dare I say.
No more electronic parties, no more movies no more meeting other people as a couple, no more pizzas at night, no more taking care of each other, no more speaking about economics and jack shit.
I am fucked hahaha. I should try to make women believe I want to marry them next time. But then again it always bothered me.

Sometimes men and women should just play this kind of "i like you never will leave you" game to try to put more perspective and context in their lifes and ight loneliness, but you goota be also happy and filled with joy when single and also without many friends.

I live in this town now for less than 2 years, I dont plan to keep living n here so I dont have too many close friends, but you gotta feel you have a whole world inside yourself, feeding your spiritual, mental and physical world properly without forgeting to be nice to the people and trying to make new friends.

There is no mistery in that.

Last edited by Ilovetheblues_86 : 10-12-2011 at 04:44 PM.
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote