MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Being Single

Thread: Being Single
View Single Post

Old 10-12-2011, 12:06 PM   #7
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How do you personally deal with loneliness?

i used to feel like i needed something, and that feeling was pretty constant... but now, i enjoy my own time and space... pretty much can't live without that... so, best to stop being discontent about something that will most likely stay the same for some time...

but to be honest, sounds to me like you need to save some money, get a few work visas done, buy a plane ticket and go live somewhere else... follow the backpacker path, do a contiki... and for sure you will catch a few sexually transmitted diseases in no time... and as you lay back, after spending 5 minutes applying cream to your genitalia for the 3rd time that day, you will come to wonder: 'i wish i stayed home alone that weekend...'
fast_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote