MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, this is the new and improved djokoforum chat thread, you know?"

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2011, 10:54 PM   #148
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The new (and improved) Djokoforum chat thread! Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
1) Find a way to rest. I mean it. You're harming yourself, you need to stop and rest!
2) Don't postpone the mammo, that's a very important thing. You do it every year, right?
3) Physical therapy will be better than you think. it will be ok.
Don't worry, I will have my mammo. I have it every year. You are the one telling me to rest I haven't had a minute to myself since getting up at 7am. And it's almost 4pm. I ate my lunch in the car while waiting for my son afterschool. Hopefully, that's all for me as I almost cleaned up all outstanding items on my to do list.

edit: Get my appointment for mammo and bone density next Tuesday. So it will be another crazy Tuesday for me with all appointments and driving around

Last edited by Lee : 10-11-2011 at 11:26 PM.
Lee is offline View My Blog!