MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, this is the new and improved djokoforum chat thread, you know?"

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2011, 02:04 PM   #147
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The new (and improved) Djokoforum chat thread! Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
No rest for me I made my annual checkup with my GYN month ago, then went grocery shopping as I cleaned out the fridge before leaving. But I am too tired to do any grocery. I ended up taking a nap this afternoon.

Tomorrow will be physical therapist I need to make appointment for my screening mammo and bone density check but I don't know if I have the energy for more appointments.
1) Find a way to rest. I mean it. You're harming yourself, you need to stop and rest!
2) Don't postpone the mammo, that's a very important thing. You do it every year, right?
3) Physical therapy will be better than you think. it will be ok.
arm is offline View My Blog!