MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, this is the new and improved djokoforum chat thread, you know?"

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2011, 11:20 PM   #145
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The new (and improved) Djokoforum chat thread! Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
I thought he did the conventional treatment up front but then tried alternative intertwined after his cancer returned. Let's face it he lived a long time with what is ultimately an incurable cancer so whatever he did was right for him.
Hereís the article http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ne-cancer.html

But, who knows what the truth really is?

I think itís a rather private matter about what treatment you choose or donít choose. But, Iíve noticed that we like to blame people for the misfortune that befalls them.

I knew a woman whose child was distressed because he heard on the news that someone had broken into a womanís apartment and killed her in her bathtub. He couldnít understand how it could have happened when the woman had done nothing wrong. I think somehow thatís what we do. Say things like ó she should have had an alarm system or whatever it is that we say that makes us feel like no random misfortune will ever happen to us.
star is offline View My Blog!