MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, this is the new and improved djokoforum chat thread, you know?"

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2011, 08:47 PM   #141
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The new (and improved) Djokoforum chat thread! Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Iíve been reading that Jobs might have put off getting conventional treatment for his cancer while pursuing a dietary cure.

I wonder if thatís just that sort of talk that makes us all feel better thinking that if we just do the right thing at the right time, we will never have a bad outcome.
I thought he did the conventional treatment up front but then tried alternative intertwined after his cancer returned. Let's face it he lived a long time with what is ultimately an incurable cancer so whatever he did was right for him.
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!