MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Post US Open Season 2011

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2011, 06:04 AM   #200
country flag RandyE

RandyE has a reputation beyond reputeRandyE has a reputation beyond reputeRandyE has a reputation beyond reputeRandyE has a reputation beyond reputeRandyE has a reputation beyond reputeRandyE has a reputation beyond reputeRandyE has a reputation beyond reputeRandyE has a reputation beyond reputeRandyE has a reputation beyond reputeRandyE has a reputation beyond reputeRandyE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post US Open Season 2011

He should be able to get by Ilhan (never seen him play however..) - having said that, crazier things have happened. Overall I'm happy he doesn't have to face either Murray or Nadal until the late stages. (Murray looked 'scary good in his dismantling of Rafa in Tokyo!). Roddick would be tough in the second round - we'll see! He's got a great opportunity here. I watched back the last two tournaments he played (highlights on Youtube) and really liked his serve, forehand, and the depth on his backhand is improving. He seems to get more and more comfortable and holding his own on baseline rallies. His learning curve is picking up and I expect some great results coming up here by the Australian Open next year. I think we're in for some good times)
RandyE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote