MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, this is the new and improved djokoforum chat thread, you know?"

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2011, 12:03 AM   #116
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The new (and improved) Djokoforum chat thread! Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post

Nate is cute about 5 ft 10 inches but skinny skinny skinny.
Well he wears t shirts in Maine during the winter too They were way up in the mountains at that point. I don't think it was all that cold.
It took them about 10-12 days or so. I would have to go back and figure it out and I am too lazy. Some of the pics in South dakota are on land owned by a friend of Steve's who is also a mystery writer as a second career. Her family were first settlers out there and they own lots of land surrounding Mt Rushmore. Her first career- a mining engineer!

Have a wonderful time Star- that sounds like fun.
I could tell he is skinny. Make the boy eat! I am very veryshort for your american standards , just slightly short for our portuguese standards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Nate sounds perfect for Raquel.

We don’t want her with someone too tall. Seriously, Nole is way too tall for her.

p.s. The only bad thing about it is that it’s a 6 hour trip (could be longer depending on the route) and I have that stupid broken tailbone that won’t heal.

1) Nate is cute BUT
2) Nole is NOT too tall for me , I can handle him.
3)You need to plan the trip ahead, take your time and not rush it! Make a few stops. You will e fine and have lots of fun
arm is offline View My Blog!