MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, this is the new and improved djokoforum chat thread, you know?"

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2011, 09:44 PM   #102
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The new (and improved) Djokoforum chat thread! Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
Nope that's right; good memory!
We bought a retirement place when the economy started tanking here and the housing market in Seattle went bust- perfect timing. So hubs lives out there for the summer and the rest of us fly back and forth. Eldest is hoping to get a job out there for the summer as well so he will have a place to live. And he and hubs drove his 1999 Subaru out there this summer so wheels too!
OMG they drve there! can I go with them next time? can I? can I? How cool! How long did it take them? How many states did they cross? I'm asking too many questions, sorry. But ask Lee or star, I love these kind of trips. and father/son bounding during it, how cool! movie-like

My memory is not nearly good enough for a med student.
arm is offline View My Blog!