MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, this is the new and improved djokoforum chat thread, you know?"

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2011, 09:33 PM   #100
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The new (and improved) Djokoforum chat thread! Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
Well I am a bit under the weather today so slumming all day in the house even though it was gorgeous outside Youngest has been out and about all day and is due home soon so time to make dinner I guess.

Oldest is away in college and hubby is there with him until thursday when he comes home. Funny is the the house stays really clean and I have minimal laundry when it is just me or one of the kids Doesn't say much for hubs does it...............
Men The oldest is in college near seatle right? In Washington state? But you live the east coast? Or maybe I have the wrong idea?
arm is offline View My Blog!