MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, this is the new and improved djokoforum chat thread, you know?"

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2011, 08:59 PM   #94
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The new (and improved) Djokoforum chat thread! Part 2

Sorry about your mom Thanks for sharing and it makes sense!
I like internal medicine very much, because it's the basics, but here in Portugal that means having no personal life at all, your job is your life. And I don't want that for me. When the time comes for me to choose, I will certainly take may factors in consideration, and having time for myself, my family and friends will be a huge one.
Some peole will say I am not a true doctor and I am not commited enough. I don't care, just like an engineer has a life besides his job, all the doctors are entiled to that as well. I want to help people and I want to be good at it, but I like other stuff as well.
arm is offline View My Blog!