MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, this is the new and improved djokoforum chat thread, you know?"

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2011, 08:46 PM   #92
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The new (and improved) Djokoforum chat thread! Part 2

Well to make a long story short
When I was in Med School my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer and that started me doing all sorts of learning on my own ( onc was not something one really learned in Med School when I was attending) So I really always wanted oncology but actually thought of MedOnc before I happened to chance upon the specialty of radonc which fascinated me much more so that's that. I was accepted into a really good residency because when I was applying it was rather easy for an American trained student to get a position. RadOnc had for years been the bastard child of oncology .
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!