MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, this is the new and improved djokoforum chat thread, you know?"

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2011, 08:30 PM   #90
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The new (and improved) Djokoforum chat thread! Part 2

There is a retired doc who is the head of student teaching for an "island" medical school ( won't tell you what I think of that )
I take about 2-3 students a year for a 30-40 hour elective so to speak. The good ones will do a lot of cancer medicine with me; the bad ones will at least be taught how to take a history and a physical exam

I used to teach at Tufts in RadOnc about 6 times a year for a whole day but once I had my kdis I wanted my day off for them so stopped doing that about 16 years ago when my oldest was 2.

You will know what works for you once you get there. So many fields and they are all different.

The hospital I am in has a family practice residency program and occasionally I lecture to them about Radiation Oncology.
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!