MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Sacramento SF: Karlovic d Querrey 7-6(8),3-6,6-4

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2011, 03:18 PM   #18
country flag mooncreek

mooncreek has a reputation beyond reputemooncreek has a reputation beyond reputemooncreek has a reputation beyond reputemooncreek has a reputation beyond reputemooncreek has a reputation beyond reputemooncreek has a reputation beyond reputemooncreek has a reputation beyond reputemooncreek has a reputation beyond reputemooncreek has a reputation beyond reputemooncreek has a reputation beyond reputemooncreek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sacramento SF: Karlovic d Querrey 7-6(8),3-6,6-4

Maybe Blake could have played the Asia swing (at least for the 250 and 500 events - I believe Donald Young was around the same ranking prior to his Bangkok run) but if it's possible for him to stay in the US and build up the points, I say go for it. Querrey - how can you even judge his game right now when the loss is to Karlovic? - has no choice but to play events like this because he's outside the Top 100.

I think it's fascinating that a challenger tournament could draw serious American interest - and revenue. Outside of an event like Sunrise, that's pretty cool.
mooncreek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote