MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Was all the Criticism about Nadals physical,grinidng style null?

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2011, 04:55 AM   #6
country flag Topspindoctor
Banned!

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Was all the Criticism about Nadals physical,grinidng style null?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuzzahLovah View Post
He looks over the hill at 25, so I wouldn't say completely unfounded. Then again, there were all those warning about Roddick's serving style making him prone to shoulder injuries, and that turned out to be the least of his problems.

But yeah, I think he does have more injuries than average, seeing he was injured at least 6 different times against Djokovic, and more against Fish, Dodig, and Tsonga etc.
Nadal has been second best player this year, and much better than the pusher from Scotland
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote