MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Mighty MM

Thread: The Mighty MM
View Single Post

Old 10-08-2011, 04:06 PM   #553
country flag Cindy19

Cindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Mighty MM

He disappointed me today. His ankle had no problem, he gave up the match because Ilhan always leaded. I couldnt understand WHY?! I cheered for him everytime he serves, but he said:I'm home tomorrow! He saw my OZ flag and heard my cheering, but he just wanted to give the match up! He didnt receive the last servce from Ilhan went to the chair directly! I got mad after the match, I tried to tell him you have fans there supporting you, you shouldnt give up. He just kept walking and said I thank you for coming, I thank you for watching my match blah blah blah. I told him he shouldnt gave up as Ilhan made two double faluts. He repeated I thank you for coming, I thank you for watching my match again! I couldnt' help and sorry I yelled: Marinko, we love you but you piss our love off, shit you! Then I turned back and left. My heart is crying!
Cindy19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote