MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, this is the new and improved djokoforum chat thread, you know?"

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2011, 05:35 PM   #74
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The new (and improved) Djokoforum chat thread! Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by purpleyes View Post
If you want long security line, try las vegas....... I remember one time, after random pick, my borading pass got a "XXXX" sign, and got special treatment since. waited at special line, passed through strange machine ... took extra 30 mins. HATE IT !!!!
I won't fly to Las Vegas, that's for sure.

My worst nightmare was here in Phoenix. It was less than a year after 9/11 and I was going back to Calgary with my son who was 5 years old. I forgot to take the keychain out of my purse and was stopped to check for explosive They seperated me from my son and he did not understand what happened. He wandered away and I could not go after him other than shout. My hubby was on the other side of security (at that time, security check line was still wide open) and he did not know what happened and we both were worried to death.
Lee is offline View My Blog!