MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Bonnie the Cat's, formerly know as Stupid Dream - PROG ROCK thread!

View Single Post

Old 10-01-2011, 11:35 PM   #2170
country flag tribalfusion
Banned!

tribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bonnie the Cat's, formerly know as Stupid Dream - PROG ROCK thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset of Age View Post
YOU LUCKY BAZTARD!!!!
Wanted to go to their upcoming show in Tilburg, but already sold out.

How was it?
I understand the reviews on Heritage are 'mixed', but I myself consider it an awesome work of genuine, classic progrock.

YOU LUCKY BAZTARD Part #2!!!!

Yep, awesome musicians.

Hi there...I had passes too actually

I actually like Heritage a lot more than most of their stuff and like the direction they have taken. I like their prog/classic side much more and they did a tribute song to classic Rainbow, an old favorite of mine so thumbs up from me

Henderson and Berlin were simply fantastic!

Next up here:

Pat Metheny, Dream Theater, Steve Wilson, John Scofield and a few others I may check out include Hiromi and Queensryche if the mood hits

How about you?

Cheers!
tribalfusion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote