MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 World Group draw

View Single Post

Old 09-30-2011, 10:44 PM   #4
country flag shiaben

shiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 World Group draw

Canadians have two interesting players in Poposil and Raonic.

lmao I just can't get rid of this off my mind; how it would be a miracle for the Swiss to win this title.

They have the most disheartening draw in probably Davis Cup history. Though I'll put this in a nice way, Federer will get his money's worth if they can go deep (think Federer vs. Fish, Federer vs. Tsonga, Federer vs. Nadal, Federer vs. Djokovic). Federer has always been a big fan of best of 5 sets, they are his favorites, so he'd get a ton of practice against top competitors because of this draw. That is if Stan can mentally keep focus. Stan has the material of a top 8 player, just not the mentality of one. Though I hope the win over Hewitt will pay off in terms of mental strength.
shiaben is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote