MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - NCAA 2011-2012 Football

View Single Post

Old 09-30-2011, 02:26 AM   #58
country flag out_here_grindin

out_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NCAA 2011-2012 Football

Blacksburg on the horizon.I worry somewhat that Foster will bring the house on Boyd. Boyd isn't good uner pressure. But VT has played nobosy yet. Last time we went up to that sickly cave in Blacksburg we got pummeled 24-7. Spiller and Davis were shit the hell down. Then the came to Death Valley in 2007 and we gave them a victory on a silver platter. A punt return as a beverage, the pick 6 as the side dish and the kickoff return the main course.

Other big games include The Huskers at Camp Randle at night. Welcome to the B1G Nebraska.

Saban leads the Tide into the Swamp. Can the Gators set the trap?

Follow college tennis here.. (I am the user Clemson_tennis)
out_here_grindin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote