MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, this is the new and improved djokoforum chat thread, you know?"

View Single Post

Old 09-29-2011, 09:55 PM   #25
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The new (and improved) Djokoforum chat thread! Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
we can drink at 16 it's 5 years!
As for the younger doctor generations, I would rather earn half of the thousands of euros that some really rich doctors earn here and have a life. That have way too many money and no time to spend it at all. That is why surgery is in no way a possibility for me.
No life, your job is your life. I cant do that.
One reason I chose my field- Yes I work hard while I am there but the on call is minimal. My hours are 6:30am to 5pm most days but I only work 4 days a week. So I get to spend time with my family- at least when they wanted me too when they were younger And I was lucky enough to have hubby want to stay home and be with them when they needed a parent the most.
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!