MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Richard in the 2011 Eurasian indoors season: from Metz to Paris!

View Single Post

Old 09-28-2011, 10:42 PM   #47
country flag Schu

Schu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Richard in the 2011 Eurasian indoors season: from Metz to Paris!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puschkin View Post
Thanks for the info, frankly, I feared that. It was obvious to see in Metz that he wasn't fully fit and only played to fulfil his obligation. That fifth rubber in Spain was defintely worth it.
And so was the first rubber Wish Richard would be more selfish and pay more attention to his needs instead of DC or even his friends in Metz. But that's just the kind of guy he is.

Everyone including Richard, downplayed the elbow but NOW we know it was worse than reported. Guess I have to take back SOME (not all) of my negative posts about RIchard's poor attitude on court the last few weeks.

TIme to figure out what's up with that elbow, it's been a nagging injury for several years. Hopefully it heals in time to play a few tournaments to close out the year - how frustrating for him .
Schu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote