MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - NCAA 2011-2012 Football

View Single Post

Old 09-25-2011, 07:05 AM   #57
country flag jayjay

jayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NCAA 2011-2012 Football

LaMichael James just rushed for 289 yards on 23 carries against Arizona. We need to see an Oklahoma/Oregon national championship but it is looking more and more like Oklahoma/Alabama. LSU's D handled West Virginia, if I didn't think Jarrett Lee was such a mug I'd make them big favourites to win it all, but he is a mug and eventually they'll get found out - most likely against Alabama.

I have already decided to call in sick on December 3rd if I can't get the day off to watch Oklahoma/Oklahoma State. I could probably watch it from work anyway, but I want to be enjoying that one from the comfort of my own couch with some pizza and cherry coke and a big bet on the over.
jayjay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote