MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Novak News & Interviews Vol.2

View Single Post

Old 09-25-2011, 12:37 AM   #123
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Novak News & Interviews Vol.2

Pete Sampras: Djokovic’s Season Best I’ve Seen in My Lifetime
by Tom Gainey

Speaking before an ATP Champions circuit event Thursday in South Florida, Pete Sampras heralded Novak Djokovic’s current season as the best he’s ever seen.

“At least in my lifetime, the best ever,” Sampras told the Palm Beach Post.

“I always thought Novak was a bit temperamental and would go through these lapses that would prevent him from winning majors,” Sampras said to the paper. “And now you look - he lost the first two sets against Roger and boom! He recovered within a couple of minutes. He’s got a short memory now. He’s progressed into this great champion.”

This year the 64-3 Djokovic has won 10 titles including three Grand Slam events.

Sampras also opined on the current player revolt brewing on the tour and the US Open scheduling issue. “Quite honestly, the U.S. Open has it coming,” Sampras said. “The handwriting’s on the wall.”

Sampras went on to beat Jim Courier last night to win the HSBC Tennis Cup held at the Bank Atlantic Center in Sunrise, Florida.

Pete.

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote