MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Novak News & Interviews Vol.2

View Single Post

Old 09-24-2011, 11:07 PM   #122
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Novak News & Interviews Vol.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadine1979 View Post
We all know by now that it's not marriage but i just wanted to say that 2 friends of mine met when they were at school (15 years old), married at 20 and 12 years on are still going strong with 2 babies. So i think it would be lovely if Nole was to marry Jelena.

It's quite obvious (to me) that they really love each other and i don't think Nole is being naive, he truly loves her why shouldn't he marry her? Not all men want to jump from one woman to another woman and i personally don't think Nole wants to do that.

Anyway this is just my view and since i'm new to the forum i really really hope i haven't offended anyone by saying this. I just sometimes get a little upset when people say if you marry young & your first love it can't and shouldn't work. I love Jelena, i love the way she supports Nole and i can't imagine living with a tennis player, when things aren't going so well in their carrer is all a bed of roses, but she's clearly an important person in his life. At the end of the day i just want Nole to be happy and if marrying Jelena makes him happy and content i'm all for it
Welcome Nadine! Don't mind Raquel (arm)! Her opinion is a bit tinted

And this forum welcome all opinions as long as no hating on Novak.
Lee is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote