MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Novak News & Interviews Vol.2

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2011, 07:18 PM   #76
country flag Sleepwalker64

Sleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Novak News & Interviews Vol.2

When you're making wedding here...you should be ready to feel like an absolute fool, because it's always made for an army of some forgotten relatives...that are jumping around, crying and kissing you all the time, aunts and uncles you haven't seen for last two decades singing, dancing kolo till you can stand straight...and drink and eat food and meat that could feed half of Ethiopia or Somalia. Something like My Big Fat Greek Wedding...if you've seen that...even worse.
If we assume that Srdjan is from Kosovo...they probably have relatives in Montenegro...and Montenegrin's are still divided on clans or tribes and families like Sicilians or Scots..so only god knows how many of them he "must" send an invitation.
Our weddings can last for a week...so he can forget Asian tour...he'll be full of gluten.

This is the worst case scenario.

I'm putting 200$ Vcash on our mysterious friend from Monaco, on the left, to be his best man

Speak softly and carry a big stick !

사샤
Sleepwalker64 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote