MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - NCAA 2011-2012 Football

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2011, 05:06 PM   #47
country flag out_here_grindin

out_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NCAA 2011-2012 Football

Local demi-god Marcus Lattimoe is just racking up the yards. Spurrier has lost all coaching ability, he is fortunate he decided to do that jig in the Lattimores' living room that one night to secure Marcus's signature. Meanwhile they are starting to uncover the Rock Hill boosters that turned Rock Hill and South Pointe into Gamecock factories the last few years. All I know is that there were several Gamecock fans close to the situation that "just knew" for months that Clowney was going to sign for the Gamecocks. That plus the Whitnet hotel situation leads me to believe that the University of South Carolina will be the next big(so weird to have to call them 'big') school to have a scandal rock them

Follow college tennis here.. (I am the user Clemson_tennis)
out_here_grindin is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote