MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "I can still win matches" Fall Season 2011

View Single Post

Old 09-21-2011, 06:33 PM   #21
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "I can still win matches" Fall Season 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesliem View Post
No I haven't Sport + but the streaming on fromsport was the one of Sport + so we had the french commentators & interviews of Arnaud and Mika after their training ect...
I missed that part but i get the post match interview by Arno and of course i mean Sport + streaming which was available

Quote:
I don't really understand what they were saying about Boris and the FFT so you're probably right . Anyway this FFT situation was not really good for the players : Adrian, Arno, Nico & Florent aren't good on the same surfaces so they don't choose the same tournaments and some of them prefer the French tournaments unlike the others...it was complicated with 1 or 2 coaches for 4 players !
There were some applauses and Roux is not very clear in his sentences I'm not a big fan of him tbh Olivier Ramos is with Flo who play on clay lately I saw him in a pic last week. Adrian is injured and Nico & Arno have quite the same schedule but Arno maybe feel he has to quit the FFT and Boris Strange as he was looking quite happy about their team

Quote:
I'm interested by your recording even in bad quality
I will try to share it but it's a big file
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote