MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "I can still win matches" Fall Season 2011

View Single Post

Old 09-21-2011, 06:07 PM   #20
country flag Lesliem

Lesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "I can still win matches" Fall Season 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
I managed to see some games at the beginning and I wait the end before leaving As I recorded the Sport + streaming rare to find that one so if someone wants it tell me of course it's quite bad quality

Mika was not in a very good shape unable to do something with Arno's second serve but Arno was solid enough

You also got Sport + ? I understand that Arno left FFT ?? Well Julien JeanPierre is helping Arno that's why he's always here and that's why no more Boris. He surely take the decision during the summer So tomorrow he will play against Mahut trained by Boris.
No I haven't Sport + but the streaming on fromsport was the one of Sport + so we had the french commentators & interviews of Arnaud and Mika after their training ect...
I don't really understand what they were saying about Boris and the FFT so you're probably right . Anyway this FFT situation was not really good for the players : Adrian, Arno, Nico & Florent aren't good on the same surfaces so they don't choose the same tournaments and some of them prefer the French tournaments unlike the others...it was complicated with 1 or 2 coaches for 4 players !

I'm interested by your recording even in bad quality