MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "I can still win matches" Fall Season 2011

View Single Post

Old 09-21-2011, 05:41 PM   #19
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "I can still win matches" Fall Season 2011

I managed to see some games at the beginning and I wait the end before leaving As I recorded the Sport + streaming rare to find that one so if someone wants it tell me of course it's quite bad quality

Mika was not in a very good shape unable to do something with Arno's second serve but Arno was solid enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesliem View Post
Julien Jeanpierre was there (and Arnaud's father too), not Boris (he was at Mahut's match yesterday). They said Julien is helping Arnaud at the moment.
You also got Sport + ? I understand that Arno left FFT ?? Well Julien JeanPierre is helping Arno that's why he's always here and that's why no more Boris. He surely take the decision during the summer So tomorrow he will play against Mahut trained by Boris.
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote