MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "I can still win matches" Fall Season 2011

View Single Post

Old 09-21-2011, 04:52 PM   #18
country flag Lesliem

Lesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "I can still win matches" Fall Season 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gillouthe best View Post
Great win today from Arno against Llodra, he won 6-3,6-4
Yeah Arno was in good shape, it was solid & he made some great points especially the returns and the passing shots. He has clearly to improve his serve for his next round...Mika was tired, he made a lot of errors but he forced Arno to run on some points with "amorties" (don't know the english translation) then lobs...poor Arnaud

Children were supporting Mika sometimes loudly but it didn't disturbe the players, just some people walking in the stands during the points

Arno & Mika took their breakfast together this morning with Guy Forget . Julien Jeanpierre was there (and Arnaud's father too), not Boris (he was at Mahut's match yesterday). They said Julien is helping Arnaud at the moment.