MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Jarkko Nieminen and other Finnish players

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2005, 03:13 AM   #105
country flag Kat!

Kat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jarkko Nieminen and other Finnish players

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bj÷rkman_Girl
Have you guys seen the pictures of Jarkko during the Roger match on getty? god, I can hardly look at them. To see a grown man in that much agony, is . On the other hand, if you can stick it out until page 2 loads, there are some awesome shots
ohhh I actually haven't checked them yet..... the poor thing. As for page 2, I don't know >> any Jarkko pics in that yellow top is going to make me think ---> dag!

Quote:
I think that hat hair works for Jarkko... seriously. I'm sure kat will understand!
I'm beginning to think his hair is getting too long for that spikey look though! maybe he needs to start queuing for a haircut!
Guillermo Garcia-Lopez, Olivier Rochus, Paul-Henri Mathieu & Kristof Vliegen
Kat! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote