MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Pete Sampras & Boris Becker apparently Believes This Is the Strongest Era Ever

View Single Post

Old 09-20-2011, 10:26 PM   #135
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dr. Sampras , Ph.D, MD, DVM, Believes This Is the Strongest Era Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post

who says there has to be link for everything moron? this happened to be a coversation between pete and justin over the weekend which i happen to hear about from justin himself on nation tele.

feel like an idiot yet?
Clay, I never ever feel like an idiot when I am talking to you. Never.

Sure... you saw, you heard on national TV...

Yet, no one else seems to have heard that conversation and someone actually provided a link where Sampras kind of says the opposite...

Considering all the BS you have been thickly laying about your non-MTF life (like managing multiple companies and being a ladies man despite spending all your nights and weekends in the Castle), one can be excused for having doubts about anything you put forward.
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote