MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Pete Sampras & Boris Becker apparently Believes This Is the Strongest Era Ever

View Single Post

Old 09-20-2011, 08:25 PM   #129
country flag Saberq

Saberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dr. Sampras , Ph.D, MD, DVM, Believes This Is the Strongest Era Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadmap View Post
So Murray cannot come close to beating Djokovic? On Andy's worst surface (clay) only a few months back (Italian Open) he was serving for the match aginst the Serb. He fucked up (two double faults when serving for the match) of course but I would call serving for the match 'coming close' to beating Djokovic. I am replying to Rodre Fegassi by the way.
Djokovic was dead by the end of second set ....6-1 first set happens when the King is fit .... and btw he still won......anyway he said that Murray is nowhere near the big 3 and he is right ....

Also Pele is nowhere near Messi skill wise
Saberq is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote