MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Pete Sampras & Boris Becker apparently Believes This Is the Strongest Era Ever

View Single Post

Old 09-20-2011, 08:16 PM   #126
country flag Everko

Everko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dr. Sampras , Ph.D, MD, DVM, Believes This Is the Strongest Era Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Groove View Post
2011 top 50 player with a wooden racquet back in the day?

Or Rod Laver with today's equipment, fitness, and training?

Either way I think Laver wins.
have you ever seen old footage? The players pattycake the ball over the net, they were good for their time but there is no way they would beat a modern player with the cyclones of topspin. They would not know how to handle the powerful spin. The old time game looks like badminton, they would not hit back the power shots with their fly-swatters.

about the Federer Will Fall thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raferminator
Best damn thread I've ever read on MTF. You should be awarded for being a visionary. Some of us out here noticed it and appreciated it.
Federer will fall
Murray will never win a slam
Federer will never beat Nadal again in a slam
Golubev will rise
Go Ouahab
Everko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote