MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Pete Sampras & Boris Becker apparently Believes This Is the Strongest Era Ever

View Single Post

Old 09-20-2011, 12:49 AM   #85
country flag SetSampras

SetSampras has a reputation beyond reputeSetSampras has a reputation beyond reputeSetSampras has a reputation beyond reputeSetSampras has a reputation beyond reputeSetSampras has a reputation beyond reputeSetSampras has a reputation beyond reputeSetSampras has a reputation beyond reputeSetSampras has a reputation beyond reputeSetSampras has a reputation beyond reputeSetSampras has a reputation beyond reputeSetSampras has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dr. Sampras , Ph.D, MD, DVM, Believes This Is the Strongest Era Ever

I'm still waiting to see that link. I dont even believe Pete said it. Hell this isn't even nearly the best top 10 we have ever had.. In fact, its one of the weaker ones in recent history.

In regards to the 50s and 60's. Yea that era wasn't nearly as physically draining on the players, but one thing you HAD to have was a great all court game to be successful. Which takes alot of time to develop. Today.. no need for that. You can serve like a woman, never approach the net, and lob moonballs for 20 hours.
SetSampras is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote