MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Pete Sampras & Boris Becker apparently Believes This Is the Strongest Era Ever

View Single Post

Old 09-19-2011, 09:31 AM   #18
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Professor Sampras Believes This Is the Strongest Era Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieNero View Post
Only Fedalovic is able to create an epic show on courts, we have seen only two non-top 4 players in slam semis this year, which says pretty much about this ERA.
Back in 90's, GS semifinals set was utterly different in every slam.
On WTA every slam this year had different winner and people whine that it's low quality, non-consistent players, etc. Here it's only the top 3 winning and people whine again, because the top 3 are too dominant etc. I'm not sure there is a solution where people are not going to whine
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote