MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Dc 2011

Thread: Dc 2011
View Single Post

Old 09-18-2011, 12:52 PM   #366
country flag Schu

Schu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dc 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTree View Post
Just read Schu's post Whether or not you're being serious it ISN'T FUNNY to wish injury on a player! If someone reports it you'll get a ban, you should edit your post
Of course i was NOT serious!!! I didn't say I WISHED injury on Rafa - just saying (or at least meant to say) that's about the only way someone could beat him. Rafa is actually one of my favorite players but that's not the point-I'm deeply offended that anyone would think I would wish injury on any player!!!!!!! BTW-ever heard of an old expression we use in America "break a leg" actually means "good luck". But thanks for the warning ...

Now for why I came to post - to Team France. It was pretty much mission impossible under the circumstances but still you guys worked hard all week despite the grim outlook. There's always next year.

Last edited by Schu : 09-18-2011 at 01:26 PM.
Schu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote