MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Vasek Pospisil

Thread: Vasek Pospisil
View Single Post

Old 09-17-2011, 10:53 PM   #525
country flag 156mphserve

156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Vasek Pospisil

Quote:
Originally Posted by misty1 View Post
well..he's ranked 130 now

and its not like guys inside the top 200 have never played in futures before so it is allowed apparently

but i see no reason for him to go down there
I though the rule was you have to not be in the top 200 at the time the entry list is made to play a future, WC can be given to anyone I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
Well.. uhm, he did play a future in Canada this summer, right? So it's not that fat fetched at all. Though yeah, I would expect him to play a challenger or try qualifying for a 250 or 500 event.

Thanks for the update btw Nice to know his schedule for the upcoming weeks!
he played the one he played this summer because he was just coming back from injury. He got a WC so that supports the above theory

But like both of you said no reason to play a future when you can be seeded in a 125K challenger

Welcome Your Newest Top 10 Member

Raonic

Proud Canadian
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
2012 Chennai Champion
156mphserve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote