MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ATP-ITF Calendar/Schedule Suggestions, Shorter Season

View Single Post

Old 09-17-2011, 11:41 AM   #806
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Player union call as injuries mount

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirata. View Post
Rafa going to advocate for slow surfaces at all tournaments. Got to protect the knees, no?
Madame soleil at work again.

For Nadal, other factors matter more than the speed of the court (for his playing style and for his knees). But don't let me stop your ACC campaign.

-
I understand the complaining about the homogenisation of surfaces but to suggest that everything is becoming a clay court is ACC material and ludicrous. Even if a hard court plays rather slow, that still doesn't make it a clay court.

Last edited by Castafiore : 09-17-2011 at 11:51 AM.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote